Looking for outdoor fun this summer? Check out the Boston Parks and Recreation Department’s complete schedule of free events and activities for all ages. Visit boston.gov/parks to learn more.
You can select from a variety of free activities such as concerts, movies, fitness classes, sports centers, watercolor painting workshops, and fun children’s activities.
• Summer Fitness Series
• The opening celebration at the Boston Common Frog Pond spray pool on June 27
• Arts & Craft Workshops for children ages 3 to 10
• Boston Children’s Summer Festival at Franklin Park
• Paint Nights at our golf courses in June
• Movie Nights in parks citywide
• ParkARTS Neighborhood Concerts
• Sports Centers in East Boston, Dorchester, Mattapan, and Jamaica Plain
• Intimate concerts on our golf clubhouse patios
• The Tito Puente Latin Music Series in the South End, East Boston, Mission Hill, and Jamaica Plain
• Leagues and tournaments for basketball, pickleball, baseball, softball, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, and street hockey
• And much more!
For more information, please view the full summer guide and other Parks Department events and programs at boston.gov/parks.