Fire injures 2

August 10, 2012
By

A fire caused by a carelessly discarded cigarette injured two residents at 808 Parker St. in the early morning hours of Aug. 8, according to the Boston Fire Department (BFD). One resident was hospitalized with burns and another with smoke inhalation, according to BFD.

Eight people were left homeless by the blaze, which did an estimated $200,000 in damage.

From press materials.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *